Did you know?…
– Search: You can start a game, select “Email or username” and just enter the first letter or first few letters of an opponent. Type “s” to see all the names and usernames starting from “s” and choose an opponent to play!
– You can listen to your music while playing Yushino! You just need to go to the Yushino Settings (click the button in the upper left hand corner in the Home screen to go to Settings) and disable the Sounds, click “Save and Close”, then your music will keep playing.
– Inactive games end automatically after a few days. So if you don’t want to play a game (or your opponent doesn’t) then it will go away after a while by itself.
– Coach tells you how good your move is. It comes up as soon as you place a tile on the board — even when it’s not your turn!
– If you run out of tokens to use the Coach or the # Left, email your friends, post on Facebook, tweet about Yushino, Like us on Facebook and we will give you more tokens!
– Want to practice your game? Start a random game, someone is bound to pick it up and you’ll meet new people in the process!
– You can change your username, password, and other preferences in the Settings. That’s the top left button on the Home page (the icon with the two wheels).
– You can send us feedback by clicking the Send Feedback button in the Yushino Settings screen (click the button in the upper left hand corner in the Home screen to go to Settings)
Did you know?…